Hash Brown-Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe – Cheap And Hardy!
This Hash Brown-Ramen Noodle Casserole recipe is a great way to feed a crowd. It is very inexpensive to make and it's filling. The recipe can be doubled and or ingredients can be adjusted to suit your own preferences.
Ingredients Needed For The Hash Brown-Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe:
- ½ Bag Frozen Shredded Hash Browns (allow to thaw for at least 10 to 15 minutes)
- 2 Packages Ramen Noodles (any flavor)
- 1 Seasoning Mix From Ramen Noodles
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Small Can Peas (drained)
- 1 Small Can Sweet Corn (drained)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Cup Ritz Or Cheez-It Crackers (crumbled)
Hash Brown-Ramen Noodle Casserole Preparation:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread the thawed hash browns in the pan and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. In the meantime, add the eggs to a bowl and whip until completely mixed.
When hash browns are ready pour the eggs over them. Return pan to oven for at least 15 minutes. While the hash brown-egg mixture cooks you can prepare the Ramen noodles mix. Follow the instructions on the noodles package and add the peas, corn, and minced onion.
Evenly spread the Ramen Noodles/Vegetable mixture over top of the hash brown-egg mixture. Top the casserole mix with the cheeses and return to the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes before topping the casserole with the crumbled crackers.
Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until crackers begin to brown.
This Hash Brown-Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe makes about 8 large servings.
Visit these pages for inspiration and money-saving products that you'll love...